message error robot.txt - WordPress.org

Hi @vmarko, as per your suggestion, I have downgraded the plugin from 2.1.8 to 2.1.6 and removed robots.txt successfully. No issue has been popped up since then ...

Help Needed with robots.txt Error Message 🛠️ : r/Wordpress - Reddit

Hi everyone! I'm reaching out for a bit of guidance regarding an error message I'm getting about the robots.txt file on my website.

Custom Result

This is a custom result inserted after the second result.

Google reports a problem with the robots.txt | WordPress.com Forums

Google reports a problem with the robots.txt file for whatnowdoc.com (robinrg69.wordpress.com). Their report states: “URL is on Google, but has issues What ...

Common robots.txt Issues & How to Fix Them - Rank Math

1 The robots.txt File is Not Writable. In the Edit robots.txt settings, you may encounter a robots.txt file is not writable error message, as ...

blocked by robots error | WordPress.com Forums

Getting the “Blocked by robots.txt” message in Google Search Console can be confusing and disheartening. But don't give up! Understanding the ...

Robots.txt unreachable . No matter what I do or try to fix, I get the error

Everything worked fine for few years now. suddenly a month ago google stopped indexing my website and my URL is not on google. it is worth ...

How to Optimize Your WordPress Robots.txt for SEO - WPBeginner

Simply select your property from the dropdown list. The tool will automatically fetch your website's robots.txt file and highlight the errors ...

Blocked by robots.txt despite allowing all URLs - WordPress.com

Hi. Google Search Console won't index my homepage or any other page because they are being blocked by robots.txt. While developing my site, ...

How to Fix 'Blocked by robots.txt' Error in Google Search Console

To do so, navigate to Rank Math SEO → Analytics in the WordPress dashboard. Next, click on the Index Status tab. Under this tab, you'll get the real data/ ...

How to solve Robots.txt problem with WordPress fresh install?

I installed a fresh copy of WordPress few weeks ago and I have been having some strange problems. 1- I get this message : "Comments for ...